The 2013 Arlington Heights vehicle sticker is available and can be purchased by the January 1 deadline by using the mail-in renewal form that was recently sent to residents who previously purchased a sticker. Stickers can also be purchased at Village Hall or online at www.vah.com.
The sticker must be displayed on the passenger-side of the front windshield of all vehicles by January 1 to avoid penalties. The 2013 vehicle sticker depicts the Village’s “Idle Free” initiative, which is an educational program that encourages drivers to voluntarily idle their vehicles less, which helps improve air quality.
The sticker costs are $30 each per passenger car; $12 for seniors over age 65 (limit one per family); $12 for residents with a valid State handicapped plates, permanent placards or disability certificates (limit one per family). Vehicle stickers can also be purchased in-person at the Finance Counter located on the first floor of Village Hall, 33 S. Arlington Heights Road, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Another option for purchasing the 2013 vehicle sticker is placing the renewal form and payment in the black Drop Box located on the north side of Village Hall, adjacent to the Arlington Heights Road exit of the Municipal Parking Garage. Vehicle stickers will be mailed to residents who deposit their payment in the Drop Box.
Vehicle stickers can also be purchased at the alternative locations listed below.
- The Senior Center, 1801 W. Central Road, open Mondays and Wednesdays, 8:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.; Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. and Saturdays, 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- The Arlington Heights Currency Exchange, 118 E. Wing St.
- The Algonquin/Wilke Currency Exchange, 1764 W. Algonquin Rd.
- Village Bank & Trust, 150 E. Rand Rd.
- BMO Harris Bank, 1007 W. Euclid Ave.
Information provided by Village of Arlington Heights.